Do you have a desire to write or blog but don’t know where to begin? Are you looking for a place to share your ideas?
If you are interested in writing a guest post here on Fiber.ninja, I AM currently accepting guest posts from talented individuals, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Anything SEO related and interesting of course.
- You may not publish your article/post anywhere else, including your own blog or website or blog. My suggestion is that you post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to four (4) external links: one for your website, one for your bio or About page, one for your social media outlet of choice and one link to a cited resource.
- If I publish your guest post, you must be the one to drive and respond to any and all of the reader comments.
- You are responsible for promoting your post on social media. I will promote it as well.
- You will need to provide an image for your post. The image should be 800px wide and 450px tall. You must own the rights to use the image you provide.
- First, run your post through Grammarly’s free service. Please don’t submit an article with errors; it will get rejected.
- Second, run your error-free post through the HemingwayApp (also free). Shoot for a 7th grade or below reading level and a minimal amount of “hard to read, adverb, passive voice” errors.
- I will review your post/article for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If I make any major changes, I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why I think the post is important.
I understand the amount of time and effort it takes to write a blog post. The only guest posts I will publish are those which meet my guidelines and the ones I feel will be interesting and beneficial to my readers.
If I do not approve your guest post, you may request a brief explanation, but, unless otherwise requested, I won’t provide any details as to why.
If your article meets these guidelines and you agree:
- Please email it to me for consideration. It may take me up to a week to respond, if you don’t hear from me, please follow up one time. Please keep your email in line with these guidelines.
- Please include in your email:
1: A text file containing the HTML code for everything which I can copy and paste into a new post.
2: A word file containing the general layout of how you envision things in case the HTML doesn’t work right.
3: The picture for the post.
4: A text file containing your intro/bio.
If you can make it easy for me, I’d greatly appreciate it and hope to return the favor!
If I reject your post, you can do whatever you want with it, including publishing it somewhere else. If I approve your post, I will send you a link to preview the formatting and structure for my website. We can work out the day, but I typically post on Mondays.
I’m excited that you’d consider writing a guest post and look forward to hearing from you!